Dissidia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are probably many Final Fantasy Alternate Universe High School Roleplays out there, but this one is different (don't they always claim that?). This RP is run by competent roleplayers.. People with more than a half a brain and actually know how to RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of Dissidia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinoa Heartilly
Admin
Rinoa Heartilly

Rules of Dissidia Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Dissidia   Rules of Dissidia EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:09 am

Rules of Dissidia Darp4

; Standard Gaia rules apply.

; This is a Square-Enix Rp only! . . Made up characters will be denied! Characters from any Square game are welcome.

;

; Two Student Characters and One Teacher Character per person unless given special permission. Talk to ' Rinoa Heartilly'. After you've been active with those characters for a period of time, if you request to play more characters, depending on who you ask to play I may be willing to allow one person to play more characters. This means there's no limit to how many characters you can play, as long as you can keep up with them all.

; Title your PM ' Shall I give you this pear? '

; If you want to create your own club that we haven't come up with yet, you can
just talk to ' Rinoa Heartilly ' and ask.

; To make things run more smoothly, allow me to explain the age system.

Senior - 18
Junior - 17
Sophomore - 16
Freshman - 15

Unless you have a specific reason for your character to be a different age, this is how old they should be. This of course pertains to students, not teachers.

; This RP is going to share a Japanese style school schedule. To explain it a little bit better students in Japan don't go from class to class. Instead, different teachers visit them in the same classroom. A typical high school schedule covers six subjects in a day (typically four in the morning and two in the afternoon), but there is also time allowed for lunch and cleaning (during cleaning, students help tidy the school). The difference here is that after the first four classes of the day, the last two are open for the students to get out of their class room and select elective courses.. After their elective courses, the students must return to Homeroom for a final class meeting before they are released for their after school activities.

xxxxxFreshman Schedule - Sophomore Schedule - Junior Schedule - Senior Schedule
IxxxxxxxxxxMathxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHistoryxxxxxxxxxxEnglishxxxxxxxxxsxxxP.E.
IIxxxxxxxxxHistoryxxxxxxxxxxxxxEnglishxxxxxssxxxxxP.E.xxxxxxxxxxxxxMath
IIIxxxxxxxxEnglishxxxxxsssssxxxxP.E.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMathxxxxxxxxxxxHistory
IVxxxxxxxxxP.E.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMathxxxxxxxxxxxxxHistoryxxxxxxxxxxEnglish
VxxxxxxxxxLunchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLunchxxxxxxxxxxxxLunchxxxxxxxxxxxxLunch
VIxxxxxxxxElectivexxxxxxxxxxxxElectivexxxxxxxxxxxElectivexxxxxxxxxxElective
VIIxxxxxxxElectivexxxxxxxxxxxxxElectivexxxxxxxxxxElectivexxxxxxxxxxElective
VIIIxxxxxClass MeetingxxxxxxxClass MeetingxxxxxxClass MeetingxxxxxClass Meeting

; This RP is AU, yaoi/yuri is accepted, all romance is welcome.

; Here are what the school uniforms look like: Male Uniforms and Female Uniforms

; There will only be three characters per dorm room. Hope you get along well with one another! ^.~

; Not everyone is a BRAND NEW STUDENT to this school, in fact 75% of them are returning students (The other 25% being mostly freshman). Keep that in mind. I'm not going to accept 100,000 new students.. Especially if you're an upper classman, it's probably expected that you're a RETURNING student, not a completely NEW student. Freshmen are new students.

In response to this rule: If you are a returning student, feel free to speak with other RPers ooc to maybe establish an existing relationship between your characters prior to the new school year. Maybe friends? Enemies? Ex girlfriends/boyfriends? Let's be creative. Or maybe it's just someone you heard rumors about, etc, etc.

; I can't stress this enough, look at other people's profiles when filling out your own, you don't have to look in depth, but if your profile states your best friends with someone who doesn't even know you, or has you on their rivals/enemies list, that doesn't very much make sense does it?

; We need basic education teachers before we need elective teachers, please keep that in mind.

; Teachers live in the teacher dorm, but are free to travel through all school grounds, but are not allowed to enter a students room unless given probable caused, instructed by the principal, or invited by a student.

; Boys are not allowed in the Girls Dormitory, and vice versa. All are welcome in the Co-ed Dorms. (Ahem, a rule often broken...)

; Students are not allowed to own materia or have them in the halls while class is in session. Materia must be checked out by the Professor and turned in at the end of each club session. Use of Materia on students outside of the club is strictly forbidden and will reasult in immediate and harsh punishment. Students are allowed to own weapons but are prohibited to have them in the halls while class is in session. Only taking them to and from their rooms to practice.

; If you have a problem, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME. I want everyone to be happy! Please message me if you have any complaints.

; I made this profile generally simple because I didn't want to fill it with a bunch of clutter.

; If you're going to quit the RP, have your character DROP OUT, DO NOT just disappear.

; This is a literate RP, two GOOD paragraphs (about 5 sentences+ per) minimum per post, I understand writer's block, but writer's block isn't an RP style. The general standard for this RP is three good paragraphs per post.

; When you send your profile in, please also give us a sample of your roleplaying style!

; Activity: If you don't post within 5 days of your opportunity to do so (Example, you were waiting on someone else to post and then they do) you will be given a warning. If you do not post within three days of the warning, you will be removed from the RP. This does NOT mean post once every five day. I expect you to be around to actually have short sessions, not one post every few days. This RP is very busy, it's not fair to make people wait that long.

; And NO running in the halls! XD~

; Fighting: When characters fight, if your character is going to dodge, or block an attack, it is expected that your post match or be better than your opponent's. If you can't RP the skill to block an attack, it's not fair that you can just claim your character blocked or dodged. When someone puts an entire two-three-four paragraphs into an attack and you only counter with a few sentences in reply yet apparently expect that to be good enough to thwart someone's hard work it's unfair. So your character's skill in battle isn't just based on who the character is you're playing (although that does determine a lot), it also involves how well you play them.
Back to top Go down
https://dissidiaacademy.forumotion.com

Rules of Dissidia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidia Academy :: Enter Dissidia :: Come To the Front Office-
Jump to: